How I Lost my Mind

The story of how I lost and continue to not find my mind. In color!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Kids

I <3 my kids and here's a post for each of them to prove it.

 The kiddos with a clown at Jayson's work Christmas party.

The kiddos at the zoo!
Posted by Julia at 5:09 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Talbert Family

Talbert Family

My Favorite Blogs

  • the BLACK Sheep
    Why WE Marched
    9 years ago
  • Lildonbro
    A Stomach Like A Rat
    10 years ago
  • Live, Laugh and Love
    What the heck?? And here I am . . . 4 years later . . . and still going strong!
    11 years ago
  • The Greer Family
    Eat More Chicken
    13 years ago
  • The Johnsons
    New Blog
    14 years ago
  • Life is Beautiful
    Ta Daaa, Behold our very first home!
    15 years ago
  • "The sweet is not as sweet without the sour."
    Update!
    15 years ago

Link List

  • Greer Photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2011 (19)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  February (10)
      • Talberts Got Talent
      • My Kids
      • Intelligent Isabella
      • Autumn the Author
      • Evan the Explorer
      • Krazy Korbin
      • The Prophet Said to Plant a Garden
      • Let There be Books
      • Spring Organization
      • I'm Back!

Page views

Powered by Blogger.