I can't help but love this little boy despite the fact he is one crazy child! I often find myself saying, "he's lucky he's so cute because he sure drives me crazy!" In nursery he's earned the nickname Crazy Korbin. I'm sure he wears them out for sure!
My sweet mummy.
His second birthday!
Playing in the sand at sisters' school.
Checking out the sting rays at the zoo.
So proud of his caterpillar that he painted.
The sweet, sleeping boy.
As much of a handful as he is, at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade him in for the most perfect child! Yes, he does have the personality of the opposite of a sour patch kid (sour inside, sweet outside) but he's mine and I love him to death! He's just starting to talk a lot but even though he might be quiet, he takes everything in. He is the type of kid you never want to do things in front of because he will watch you and learn how to get into things he shouldn't. He loves to play with cars and trains and has to watch the movie Cars at least once a day! He is an awesome eater and isn't picky at all. He loves to color, paint and do just about anything crafty. When he's ready for dinner (and dinner isn't ready) or just needs something to do, I give him a piece of paper, watercolor paints, a paintbrush and some water and he goes to town. He loves creating! It's fun watching him grow up and I look forward to the many years we have with him. My crazy but sweet little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment